Sunday, December 15, 2013

Our Big Six Year Old!

Last week our sweet, funny, smart biggest boy Tripp turned 6! He had a great day. He woke up to a balloon and a plate of six mini cinnamon rolls in his bed for breakfast. I sent him with treats for his class at school, and after school he got his own cup of velveeta shells and cheese for lunch (his all time favorite). Here's me and my birthday boy just hanging out after lunch:
 Later that evening, Tripp and Chantz waited anxiously by the window for the cake lady to deliver his Minecraft cake. :)
 Voila! The crowning event-the cake delivery! These guys LOVED this cake, and the adults enjoyed it too! It was pistachio flavored and was so so good. 
 Silly boy enjoying the party:
 My boys with Aunt Macey and Uncle Colin
 Naturally, Tripp was quite spoiled and loved all of his gifts!
 Here he is before during the birthday song. Chantz blew out his candle for him as soon as the song ended. I have to say it was so funny, but poor Tripp cried and cried. He was a bit grumpy after that, even though we re-lit the candle so he could blow it out. I think he realized that the magic was over. ;)
 Cute boy
We had a great day celebrating Tripp's birthday. Many of our family were able to come and he had a great time! I just have to say that this kid has it all. He is smart, kind, handsome, considerate...and the list goes on. We are so proud to have him as our son. He amazes me more each day and I am so blessed to be his mom!

No comments: