Merry Christmas to all our friends and family! Wow, we have had a great year. Where to begin? For starters, we are still living in Meridian close to family and have all been healthy. For that I am so grateful and know we are very blessed.
Bryant has been hard at work at Franklin Building Supply. He has grown his Custom Cabinet Department and is excited for what next year will bring. He works a lot of hours, but lucky for him work is a hobby, so he has fun with it. :) Besides work he has been teaching the 11 year olds at church, taking time for me and the boys, and occasionally finds time to duck hunt and read.
I was able to cut down on my hours at work this year and I have a lot more time to play with my boys. I have loved helping in Tripp's kindergarten class and spending the mornings with Chantz while Tripp is in school. I was recently put into the Relief Society Presidency at church and am still getting used to all my new responsibilities...very different than playing piano for primary, which is what I did before! In my spare time I have been biking, baking, studying and applying healthy habits, and reading as many books as I can get my hands on.
Trippster started kindergarten this year and he loves it! He has made many new friends and I can see an increase in his confidence level. At home he spends his time playing with Chantz, playing video games, building legos, and doing anything that has to do with Minecraft or Star Wars.
Chantz will be starting preschool next month. We have been working on potty training and are finally starting to make progress. He turned three this summer and is so much fun! He loves anything to do with sports-especially baseball, basketball, and bowling. He also loves watching movies like "The Sandlot," "A Bug's Life," "Balto," and "Elf."
Our puppy Lettie turned one last month. She is a great hunting dog and is full of energy and mischief. I have never seen a dog chew so much! She is a great friend to the boys.
Overall, our family has had a busy, wonderful year. This time of year has been a great time to focus on our Savior and all of the many blessings he has given us. Because of him, our family can be together forever! We are so grateful to him and to our Heavenly Father for their blessings and love. We wish all of you the best of Christmases and a happy new year!

No comments:
Post a Comment