Friday, April 8, 2011

My Seester's Wedding!

 On March 25th, 2011, my little sister married her sweetheart Colin Washburn in the Boise, ID temple. It was a fantastic day! The night before the wedding party ate at Flying Pie Pizzeria (the best pizza I've ever eaten), and Friday morning was the wedding. As you can see from the pictures, Macey looked beautiful and was so happy! That night they had a reception filled with good food and good friends. I am so happy for my little sis for making this big step in her life. I know that the blessings of the temple are worth it and I'm so glad she and Colin chose to be married there for time and all eternity. Below are some of my faves:
The beautiful bride and her bridesmaids Ivy, Lainey, and Myself

 Trey after catching the garter...awkward and hilarious!              


To change topics... Tripp started preschool last month! He is growing up so fast! There are only five other kids in his preschool, so he gets a lot of one on one time with his teacher Miss Amber. So far he is loving it. He is the only boy, so he's making lots of little girlie friends. :) The first day they had a real chicken in class and brought home eggs--he ate eggs all week! The next day they saw real bees and brought home honey. So that next week he was all about "honey toast." We decided to put him in preschool because he doesn't get enough interaction with kids his own age, and he always cries when we try to drop him off in primary. When I come to pick him up from school, he doesn't want to leave! It's great! We are so proud of him for being a big boy! Here is a pic of his first day of school. He's looking pretty excited to be wearing his backpack:
 Here's my two sweethearts at Costco-they sure love each other!
Right now things are going great for us! I love being home most of the time and watching my two boys grow up. Tripp is so sweet with Chantz-he always has a hug, kiss or a song for him. When Chantz cries, Tripp is the first one to run to his side and comfort him. Chantz is 9 months old and isn't quite crawling, but can "inch worm" his was around the entire house. He is loving more solid foods, but still doesn't have any teeth. I am hoping he will get a few soon so I can keep up with his growing appetite!
We are looking forward to warmer weather and being able to go to the cabin soon. We already have Playmill tickets for two different nights!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Abrie, i love you guys. We so wish we could have been at the wedding! And your boys are getting so big!

Feelin' an itch to come to california?

wink wink!

miss you!

Debbie said...

Macey is SO beautiful. I can't believe she is old enough to marry! Congrats to the newly weds.