Wow we have had so many fun adventures this summer! I have LOVED having the time off work to spend with my family. I couldn't have asked for a greater blessing. I have never felt more content in my entire life. Things are going well for us, everyone is healthy and happy, and we are loving life! Here are the latests pics from the end of our summer vacation:
Chantz and Daddy spending quality time together (can you tell Chantz is smiling?) :)
Trippster has enjoyed helping Daddy take care of the lawn. Here he is watering our rose bush in the front yard. I'll bet he watered the front lawn for 45 minutes! We couldn't pull him away and hey-who am I to discourage chores?
We were able to go to the fair with my mom, Brice, Lainey and Trey. The kids all had wristbands and had a blast! Uncle Brice was nice enough to get one too so he could ride with Tripp. He's still too short to ride without an adult. Here is a picture taken of Lainey and Trey as they were riding the rollercoaster. I couldn't resist dishing out the six bucks it cost to get the picture. :)
Tripp LOVED the rollercoaster! He's an adrenaline junkie just like his dad!
The ride I can't watch because the spinning makes me sick to my stomach-but Brice got it spinning super fast and the kids loved it.
The helicopter!
Tripp begged to ride the "little horses" like he did last year. Once he was finally on one, he was a bit nervous but ended up loving it. It was sweet that Uncle Brice stayed with him to make him feel better (and to help him stay on!).

Trippster came home from the cabin last week not feeling well. He had a tummy ache and was throwing up. I made him a hot pack and he held it on his stomach like a big boy. I couldn't resist taking a picture, even though it's a sad one.

We had a blast at the cabin over Labor Day! Lots of cousins and other relatives were there too and we loved being able to spend time with them. We were able to go to the Playmill's closing night production of "Beauty and the Beast" and it was phenominal. One of the best they have ever done in my opinion. We played a lot of cards, Bryant cooked dutch oven and caught lots of fish, we rode four wheelers, and just spent time talking and catching up. This is a picture of Grandma Gibbons and my cousin Coral's daughter Wynn feeding Chantz:

Here are Tripp and Wynn's sister Ellie sitting on their "chairs." They were eating chocolate and sitting on the wood floors watching "Cars." How cute!
My two little angels hanging out at the cabin:
Smile big!!

My handsome two and a half year old!

I hope everyone had as wonderful a summer as we did. We are looking forward to one last trip to the cabin soon, and I can't wait to start decorating for Fall and planning for the holidays! I go back to work this week and I can't say I'm excited, but I feel so blessed that I only work part time and that Bryant has a good job. I am so grateful for our little family and that I am able to spend so much time with them.
1 comment:
Wish we could have been at the cabin with you guys! Chantz is getting so big!
Lova ya!
Post a Comment