Introducing...

My Aunt Susan was kind enough to take some newborn pictures of Chantz, along with some adorable pictures of Tripp. I am so excited to finally have some cute pictures to post of my boys!
First off, here is a GREAT birth control picture! :) This was taken a few days before I'm due.
First off, here is a GREAT birth control picture! :) This was taken a few days before I'm due.
He is already doing very well holding his head up. The kid has some strong neck muscles!
You've got to have the classic naked picture...
My aunt made this sling-isn't it adorable?? Better yet, isn't the baby inside the sling adorable??
Tripp's 2-year picture
Bryant wasn't a fan of the daisy, but I think it's precious!
Mommy and baby
One of my favorites
And finally, both my boys!

Our family is doing really well. It has been six weeks since we had Chantz and I am feeling great! I have more energy than I have had in well, almost a year. :) I suppose that's easy to do since I'm not pregnant, but wow it sure feels good. I started weight watchers this past week and have been walking a mile and a half a day. So far I've lost 4 pounds of the 20 I need to lose. At this point I have high hopes that it won't take me forever to reach my goal, but time will tell! Chantz is a BIG boy...he eats anywhere from 4 to 6 ounces at a time and eats often! This past week he has started to sleep for longer stretches at night. He is still unpredicatable, but he will sleep anywhere from 2 to 7 hours at a time. He started smiling at 3 weeks and has a smile for anyone who will hold and cuddle him. His big brother Tripp loves him so much and is always giving him kisses and sitting next to him. Sometimes I let Tripp help hold the bottle and he thinks it's great he gets to "feed" his little brother. :) I think Tripp is starting to become less jealous and more adjusted to having another person taking a lot of Mommy's attention. I have really tried to remind him that I love him very much and he and I are best buddies!
Recently our family just got back from a great trip to the cabin. The boys and I were able to stay for 11 days, and Bry came up on the weekends to fish. We bought a two man pontoon boat on Craig's list and Bryant has had a blast with it. He took me fly fishing last Saturday in Box Canyon in Island Park and it was so much fun. The scenery up there is breathtaking. Bryant caught a MASSIVE rainbow trout and I got to net it-it was fun to be able to be there when he caught it. As for me, I have some work to do in the fly fishing department, but I was able to catch three little fish. Bryant was also able to take his brother Allen fishing and they had a good time. Tripp was in Idaho Falls the week of the cabin having "Grandma's Week" with Grandma Trudy, Great-Grandma Jones, and his cousins. I will post pics of that week later when I have them. He had a blast!
I took this as I watched Bryant fish. Isn't it beautiful up there?
Here is one of the big ones he caught!
Here is one of the big ones he caught!
We are planning on having the baby blessed sometime next month, and going back to the cabin for Labor Day as well. After that, I'm back to work and real life begins again. I am so grateful for this time off that I have with my family. I am feeling great, I have so much time to spend with my kids and husband, and I don't have to think about work! Can life get any better? I submit that it cannot! I feel so blessed that Heavenly Father has given me such a beautiful family who I love so much. There is nothing else in the world that matters more than that.
4 comments:
oh so sweet! it makes me excited to have my baby. I am sure the weight will fall off you! cute pics.
oh my gosh I LOVE these pictures. I also love his name and spelling of it, good work mama! So so cute
Hey! Cute pictures. I can't believe how grown up Tripp looks! He's like a different kid from when I saw him last. Let me know when the blessing is. Maybe a miracle will happen and we'll be able to come. Chantz is a doll. Good luck with everything.
CONGRATS! What a beautiful baby :)
Post a Comment