We decided to go to Idaho Falls to spend time with Bryant's family for Easter this year. We couldn't leave until Sunday morning because I was on call for work the night before, so we made it in time for Easter dinner that afternoon and stayed through Monday night. Before we left, Tripp discovered the Easter Bunny came to see him! His favorites were the colored eggs full of candy and his soccer ball, football, baseball, and basketball. I'm thinking next Easter will be even better because he will actually get what is going on! :)
After dinner on Sunday we went to Uncle Cleve and Aunt Linda's to see the horses and goats. We tried to get him to ride the donkey, but as you can see he was a bit nervous about it.
He did discover the trampoline and jumped on it with cousin Riley and had a grand time.
On Monday we were able to go see the Titanic exhibit at the museum. It was such an amazing exhibit! They gave each of us a boarding pass with an actual passenger's name on it, and at the very end we were able to look our name up and see if we lived or died. They had replicas of the first class cabins and the third class rooms which were so different...families in third class were split up because the rooms could only contain the same gender. There were perfume bottles that still carried their original scent-wow they didn't smell good at all but I'm sure tastes have changed! After the Titanic, we took Tripp to the kids exhibit and he had a blast playing in the caves, looking at the teepee, and riding the "horse." Thanks to Grandma Trudy and Great-Grandma Luella, and Cleve and Linda for the great weekend!
We have discovered the best way to get Tripp to eat anything is by letting him feed himself. The other day we had shepherd's pie and I gave him his own bowl. The results were hilarious!
I apologize that all pictures are solely of Tripp...can you tell he's our favorite? Hopefully we will get some family pictures soon!
1 comment:
What a cutie! That titanic museum sounds cool. Yeah we do need to go to that movie soon. Let's plan on this week. I'll probably call you in a few hours. Tomorrow would work for me because I could probably find a babysitter.
Post a Comment