Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chuck E Cheese and CJ Strike

The past few weeks have been very exciting for me...I am 16 months old and am a big boy. I have discovered that I love to play games! My mommy and Grandma Teresa took me to Chuck E. Cheeses and I got to play lots of games!



I beat Aunt Lainey at air hockey


I drove my first racecar


I lost my shoe but found my favorite thing-basketballs!!


I love my Mommy and she loves me too!


To make things even better Daddy, Mommy, and I went camping at CJ Strike in Bruno for the weekend. We had so much fun! Daddy caught a big ugly catfish that was as big as me!

Daddy taught me how to fish


I took control of the dutch oven cooking


I discovered the best shade was under the fifth wheel...I don't get why Mommy and Daddy wouldn't come under there with me!


I took myself for an invigorating walk


I even listened to General Conference with my parents. It was amazing! I love my family so much and I love to play and laugh with them!







Easter blog to come soon....

No comments: