Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday Chantz!

Where did my baby go?? I can't believe my youngest is three! Chantz had a great birthday this year. He picked a bowling pin cake and insisted on strawberry cake. The cake lady did a great job-the most difficult part of having the cake was keeping my boys' little fingers out of the frosting!

 He got a new bike from Mom and Dad-he loves it, but is still nervous to steer and pedal. Once it cools down a bit we will take him outside to practice more.
 Chantz also chose to go bowling on his birthday. We met some of the family at Big Al's and had a great time!
What else can I say about Chantz except that he is my littlest Angel? He has a sweet, happy disposition and loves to laugh and play. He is becoming more independent every day and sometimes I can't believe the new words and phrases that come out of his mouth. Whenver I am having a bad day I just have to cuddle with Chantz and my spirits are lifted. What a great little boy!


No comments: