Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat! (Plus some exciting news!!)

Well, here's to another great Halloween! Since Tripp is still such a little guy, we decided that Trunk-or-Treating with his aunts and uncles would
be enough fun... and that way I didn't have to take him house to house and freeze! Tripp was a puppy dog, and Bryant bought him his own Elmo bucket. He now won't go anywhere withouth the Elmo bucket-I don't think he gets that it was only for Halloween. :) As you can see, his aunts and uncles had some great costumes! Macey was an 80's exercise girl, Trey was a vampire (I like to call him Trey Cullen), Lainey was a neopolitan ice cream cone-which our Dad made for her, and Brice was a rocker. Can you believe his skinny jeans??? Seriously I couldn't get enough of his costume! It was so good it looked legit-like he could have been walking around downtown and fit right in! All in all, I loved ALL the costumes this year!


The Hessing Kidlets


Whoa!!!




Mommy and Tripp at the trunk-or-treat





Just chillin after he collected all his candy...
Aunt "CeeCee" taking him around to collect more candy



After trunk-or-treating Tripp and I met daddy at home and we passed out candy. One of my sweet young women from the first ward stopped by with her friend and they sang me a song about muffins and gave me a plate of orange cranberry muffins. MMM GOOD! I so miss my young women!! It's strange to be in a new ward and to have no calling. I have so much more time on my hands now! This is a good thing considering I have a lot to prepare for over the next eight months...that's right, the Jones family will have a new member July 1st! We are so excited! I am feeling a bit nauseated already, but besides that I'm feeling fine. I'm a bit nervous that work will be harder and I will be very tired, and I have to be on blood thinners for the entire pregnancy. But I know things will work out and that the Lord will help our family through this time. Now the bets are on--boy or girl??

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Trip is a very cute puppy dog. I like his Elmo bucket too. Congratulations to your family. You are such a great mom. I'm sure that boy or girl your mom powers will only increase with your increasing family. How exciting!

Melanie and Jake said...

Congrats on baby #2! I can relate to the blood thinner- lovenox my first pregnacy then I got to downgrade to just a baby apsirin my second pregnacy.

The Calderwood's said...

ahhh no way!!! congrats Abrie! good luck with everything! can't wait to hear what you are having!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! congrats!!!

Cooper was born on june 30th so we're pulling for a day early!

:)

Celese said...

Congratulations! You are such an amazing mom. I am so happy for your new little addition. I'm guessing it's a girl. :)

Sherri Harward said...

Abrie! Congratulations! Another addition to the family. That is great. I hope you have a good pregnancy.

The Owings Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!