Tuesday, January 12, 2016

If you asked me what my favorite thing was about this past holiday season, I couldn't tell you. Well, I might tell you that it was making this super awesome woodland themed diaper cake for Macey.
 
 I may also tell you that my favorite part was meeting Brice's cute girlfriend Sarah and having everyone over for Thanksgiving.
 
 
 It may be that I got to spend time with this most adorable husband of mine. :)
 
 
 Or, my favorite part of the holidays may just be that we waited in line for almost 2 hours to meet Santa, and as soon as the boys sat down he fell asleep-and could not be woken up for quite a while!
 
 
  It could be that I was lucky enough to throw Macey a baby shower that was woodland animal themed-so cute and fun!
 

 
 However, my one of my favorite moments has to be when Chantz wanted to home-make a Christmas present for his best friend at school. It was a hardcover book--so cute!
 
 
 
 My favorite holiday memory may be when we got to watch Tripp in his school program do a dance as a soldier in "The Nutcracker"
 
 
 Or when this little honey decided to dress up as an elf.
 
 
 If you were to ask me, my favorite memory of the holidays may have just been when Briggsy met his little cousin Lincoln. He loves his tiny cousin so much!
 
 
 Or perhaps it was when I got to first meet little Link! What a doll!!
 
 
 If you were to ask my boys about their favorite holiday memory, it may have been when our family sponsored 2 foster kids for Christmas. It was so fun to shop, wrap and give gifts to those kiddos and it taught our kids such great lessons!
 
 
 Tripp may say his favorite holiday memory was when I got him back out of bed late at night and he and I decorated the tree and drank egg nog. :)
 
 
 Or when he made his first snowman of the season!
 
 
It could even be that he started scouts! Look at that big kid!
 
 
 
 I'm sure all three boys would count Christmas Eve as a favorite memory. We watched the original "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," read "I Believe in Santa Claus," decorated cookies for Santa, and got new pajamas!
 

 
 On the other hand, their favorite holiday memory may be that Chase and Melissa came for 2 whole weeks! We love them so much!!
 
 
As you can tell, I am having a hard time pointing out my favorite memory this holiday season. I suppose that means that we are so very blessed and have had so many wonderful experiences! I hope all who read this know how blessed we feel to have you in our lives-whether near or far, friends or family, we love you!


No comments: