Can you believe my little angel has turned two? His birthday was June 28! I still call him my baby, and he is the sweetest little person-I can't get enough of him! For his actual birthday he was with Grandma Trudy at her annual "Grandma's Week." For his birthday party with the family, he was at home. Eating one of his ball cupcakes early, of course.
Uncle Brice with his nephew:
Aunt Lainey made customized birthday hats for the celebration and Tripp helped. His is below with the sword on the side. :)
Daddy opened presents while Chantz licked all the frosting off yet another cupcake.
Here are some of the birthday guests from the Jones side:
And some of the guests from the Hessing side:
Here's the little munchkin playing with one of his gifts looking much too old...why can't they stay small forever?
Up at Grandma's week Grandma Trudy planned a special birthday party. It was fish themed and everything was so cute! Here's Aunt Macey holding Chantz and hanging out with the cousins during lunch (which consisted of the cutest fishy sandwiches and goldfish crackers, celery and peanut butter)
Trippster climbing one of Grandma's trees:
Playing with Chantz's presents after the party:
The fishy sandwiches! Adorable, right?
Each kid had his or her own teepee for the whole week. I had to share a picture because Trudy made these herself and the kids painted them. They loved it! They each had their own indian name and had mohawks as well. :)
The boys are so lucky to have a Grandma who loves them so much. Tripp is already asking to go back to Grandma's Week even though it was only a couple months ago!
As for the birthday boy, he is starting to talk a lot more now and says some full sentences-occasionally some I can understand! He is starting to throw his "terrible two" fits and is quite stubborn, but overall he is happy as can be. We're having a hard time getting him away from the bottle so he still carries around his bottle of milk and blankie. I'm okay with it though because it is so darn sweet. He and his brother get along great and love to play games and run around with each other. The two of them really add more to our little family than I can express, and I love them so much! Happy birthday my sweet Chantz!













No comments:
Post a Comment