So I have been feeling SO guilty about not posting in so long! The problem is my computer is having problems, and Bryant's isn't letting me post pictures in the blog. So I apologize now for the lack of pictures on this post, but I couldn't take it anymore! I figured there must be someone out there who is curious as to how our little family is doing, and if not, well, at least my guilt trip will be lessened.
I am 25 weeks pregnant and counting. The time has actually gone by pretty fast. In the next couple of weeks I have to take the nasty glucose test. I'm hoping all is well considering my recent addiction to sugar. Baby boy Jones is getting bigger by the day and it's so fun to see and feel him squirm! The countdown is on-14 more weeks and we get to meet the little guy! I am starting to get major heartburn, and I think I have gotten huge just in the past couple of weeks. I have a baby list of the things I need...these things include a double stroller, crib bedding, bigger diaper bag, newborn summer clothes, and an area rug for the front room to give the kids some soft floor space. I am happy to say I have picked out most of these things and am hoping to have them all by the time the baby is here. It's nice not to need a lot of clothes or baby supplies since I have most of it already because of Tripp.
Good news--Bryant started a new job this past week. He works for Franklin Building Supply. So far he is really liking it and things are going well. It is different for us having him work a regular job, but at the same time I can't wait for the steady paychecks! We feel very blessed that the opportunity came along and it takes a lot of stress away. I won't need to worry at all about finances when I'm off for three months with the baby and I can't wait!
Tripp is growing bigger every day. His new favorite word is "mine." Go figure. "My Mommy, my Daddy, my room, my toys, my Mickey Mouse, my Goofy, my couch, my chair......" He is very headstrong, but a very happy kid at the same time. We have been spiking his hair more often and it's adorable. He loves "playing" the piano, watching the Disney Channel, Chuck E. Cheeses, Velveeta Shells and Cheese, chocolate, basketball, and about a million other things. We love him so much! He brings so much joy into our lives.
What more can I say but that life is great?
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are alive. Good luck with the heartburn. I had it so bad and my littlr guy has so much hair, so maybe yours will too!
Post a Comment